Adventures in Curtsyland!

Friday, February 1, 2008

Knight in Shining Armor


I love this ornament! . OK, I know that most of us aren't damsels in distress and don't generally need anyone to save us. I still think Knight in Shining Armor by Eric Cortina is a great Valentine's gift for that special someone. Maybe they're the best, most reliable always there when you need them type of guy. Maybe they excel in the extermination of creepy 8 legged creatures that you could get rid of on your own, but perfer not to. Maybe they're just the last thing you think about at night and the first thing you think about when you open your eyes. LET THEM KNOW HOW YOU FEEL!!! You can never say "I love you" too much or too often.


For those of us who don't currently have a Knight hanging around our apartment, a little self love may be what's needed. What I MEAN is buying ourself a little something to remind us just how fabulous we truly are all by ourselves! All of the jewlery and lingerie at Curtsyland are currently on sale for 20% off from now until Valentine's Day, so treat yourself!

Now that January is over, our hours are back to normal. We are open Monday, Tuesday and Saturday from 10AM - 6PM, Wednesday - Friday from 10AM - 7PM and on Sunday from 11AM - 5PM. What this also means is that beginning at 6PM on the nights I work until 7, Snickers sits at my feet and whines. Don't know why as he's been walked, he's been fed, he's been petted. If I yell at him to stop, he looks at me with those sad Beagle eyes.....and keeps on doing it - so much fun!

XOXO
Curtsy Mama
Mary Jo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home