Adventures in Curtsyland!

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Mommy Mixer tomorrow night!

I was busy today getting Curtsyland ready for its television debut! Tomorrow night, Seattle's next Mommy Mixer is being held at the store....and King 5 news will be there filming the event! Very exciting......word has it that it will air in February on Evening Magazine. We will let you know as soon as we know a date!! This Mommy Mixer is full and closed to Moms at this point....no worries though as we have a few more already being planned for the upcoming months. Just be sure to sign up early or get your name on the waiting list. I signed up for a ballet class at All That Dance...the first class is actually tomorrow night so I will miss the first half of the festivities, but rush over to catch the tail end of the excitement ;-)

Today we received the cutest outfits for your little Princess or Prince. For the princess...adorable velour hoodies with a jeweled crown closure.....and a matching "My First Tiara" headband to match! Also for little girls, a divine little black dress with a pink tulle skirt adorned with a big, beautiful pink daisy. Way to often I find myself wishing I fit into that 0-6 month size....so cute! And for the prince....little blue boxers covered in crowns that read "Little Prince" on the waistband.


We are now all stocked up again in the fabulous Fashion Queen pillow collection. These sassy pillows make great girlfriend gifts...or a little something for yourself if you find one that really tugs at a heart string. Sayings include "I like my money where I can see it, hanging in my closet".........."So many men, so few can afford me".............and "If you don't have anything nice to say… Sit By Me." We had a long list of customers to call once these arrived, so hurry in - they always fly fast!


xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home