Adventures in Curtsyland!

Saturday, November 10, 2007

A Winning Equation



Are you cooking for Thanksgiving or have you been lucky enough to be invited out? My mother always taught me that when you are invited to someone's home for dinner you should always take a hostess gift. Now, I've never been too good at doing what my mother told me, but this is one piece of advice I've followed. A bottle of wine is great, but kind of boring. You have never been one to be boring or give boring stuff to those people who are kind enough to cook for you. We've got a great selection of Wine Stoppers and other little things that can help you say "Thanks for feeding me". The Curtsy Girls will wrap it so that you show up on the doorstep looking like your fabulous self. Great gift + classy wrapping = another invitation.


When Curtsy Girl Danielle was growing up, she was a dancer - a serious dancer! I started her in a dance class when she was 5 just for fun with no idea how it would rule her life (and mine) for the next 12 years. As she got older, I can't even begin to count the number of point shoes she would go through in a year! When she was still a little ballerina, she danced several times in The Nutcracker. What a memorable experience for her and for me. When we saw this Nutcracker Theater, we knew we had to have it for the store. I know many of you have your own little ballerinas or a family tradition of seeing the spectacular Pacific Northwest Ballet production each year. This theater with all the individual little movable characters and props will serve as a reminder of those cherished family times.
XOXO,
Curtsy Mama
Mary Jo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home