Adventures in Curtsyland!

Monday, February 11, 2008

Long Day

First, for all of our dedicated blog readers, mention the blog when you come in this week and we'll bump up the current 20% discount on all jewlery and lingerie to 25%! This sale and offer ends on Valentine's Day, so don't procrastinate.

Snickers had to be at Ravenna Animal Hospital this morning by 7:30 for his scheduled dental surgery. With no breakfast and no water, he was a little grumpy. Since their office is right around the corner from the store, I started work at 7:45 this morning. Luckily, I'm a morning person, so by 10, I was on fire!! The office called to get my permission to pull a second tooth that was broken. Eek! Honestly, I don't feed him rocks and certainly don't knock him around so what's up with that? By 11:30 they called to say that he was out of surgery, in recovery and acting like a typical Beagle (howling, howling, howling) and is there any way I could come and pick him up now instead of the scheduled 5:45PM? Sorry, I'm at the store alone and really, doesn't a howling Beagle go much better in a vet's office than in Curtsyland? Yeah, I thought so too! When I picked up the poor pitiful thing at the appointed time tonight, they told me they finally had to sedate him again, because he just wouldn't quit vocalizing his extreme displeasure. All in all, I think it's safe to say that this wasn't his favorite day. I, on the other hand, got a hell of a lot done :).


I had a pleasant surprize when mid-day our newest order from Deadly Girl Couture showed up. Those in the corporate world know it's never too early to start dressing for success. To that end, we've added the Preppy Onesie to our inventory. The spiffy oxford button down with a tie look is perfect for the boardroom, opps I mean the playroom!

Have a future social butterfly in your world? The pink Socialite Onesie is appropriate for most occasions. With the classic pearls printed on the front, a girl can't go wrong.

OK, that's it for tonight. I have to try to figure out how to get the pain medicine down this grumpy, dopey dog.

XOXO
Curtsy Mama
Mary Jo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home