Adventures in Curtsyland!

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Fashion Week....Tarina in the news

It is one of my favorite times of the year....New York Fashion Week!! Designers are showing their Fall 2008 collections right now. I anxiously await for each new collection to be posted on Style.com (Marc by Marc Jacobs should be up any minute....) then save my fav looks in my online lookbooks. One of my favorites so far has been Erin Fetherston. Her fall collection had a hint of a dark side coming from the queen of girly. I ADORED her Go: International collection for Target......I always wear the red silk dress with heart buttons with my Tarina Tarantino Victorian Punk Skull bow brooch. Good thing all tv shows are in reruns....leaves me lots of time to drool over the pretty new things Fall will bring. Speaking of shows in reruns, I came across a pic today of "Gossip Girl's" Taylor Momsen wearing TT's Gothic Lolita Pink Head Necklace on the red carpet.....gorgeous!

While on the subject of Tarina in the news....we recieved an email showing a model in Vogue Italia's February issue rocking Tarina's Tokyo Hardcore neon chokers. She looks amazing and is wearing one of each color which I love. The Toyko Hardcore collection is so much fun and fancies up any dull outfit. The neon-bright translucent bubble beads and crystals that adorn each piece appear to glow. We are getting our big TT spring orders together this week......let us know asap if there is anything you can't go on living without (I know the feeling) or if you would like us to stock up on something we are out of!

xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home