Adventures in Curtsyland!

Sunday, November 18, 2007

To The Theater

My pal Pam and I had a night on the town last night. It began with trying to get through the post Husky game traffic (can we say nightmare?). I always park my car on NE 30th. Ever since they installed the sidewalk this summer, it has become essentially a one lane road. Cars park on both sides and especially on game days, the traffic is heavy and horrible. My car has been sideswiped TWICE within the last month, both on game days! The first time it was hit, the young lady left me a sweet note and took responsibility. Last night, the cretan who hit me didn't leave anything except a big swatch of white paint. I'm a big believer in what goes around comes around, so to the person who hit me - karma called and she's pissed!!.





We had tickets to Whistle Down the Wind at the 5th Avenue Theater. To me, tickets for just about anything downtown give me a great excuse to dress up. Before I left the store, I used a little of Soular Therapy's Glitz body and clothing shimmer spritz. Designed to be sprayed directly on your skin or to add that finishing touch to your outfit, it made the black dress I was wearing ready for dinner & the theater. A little spritz of Glitz will give you a beautiful subtle shimmer.


During intermission it's just such fun to people watch. While standing in the usual long line for the ladies room, I noticed a lot of sparkle. Earrings, necklaces, bracelets, not over the top, but 1 piece that stands out. We recently received the perfect pair of holiday earrings from our friends at Tarina Tarantino. Gold, silver and crystal, pair these drops with your little black dress and voila!

Well, that's it for tonight - I'm off to brave the crowds at QFC - yippee!
XOXO
Curtsy Mama
Mary Jo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home