Adventures in Curtsyland!

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Queen Alice

The Captain and I are heading to Idaho for Thanksgiving tomorrow!! We will be staying with his Mom, and his Grandma and Grandpa will host turkey day. I am so looking forward to meeting the Captain's grandparents.....I just have to figure out good host and hostess gifts! I wanted to get the gorgeous new Gianna Rose gift sets that Curtsy Mama mentioned yesterday displayed before I leave. I LOVE the Alice in Wonderland collection by Gianna Rose Atelier......so many little details to discover on each of the soaps, the gift boxes, the little charms that hang off the boxes.....love!

Anyways, I wanted to display these new goodies near our Tarina Tarantino Queen Alice collection......and while moving each pretty piece of sparkling goodness.....I totally fell head over heels in love with the collection again. This always happens to me - not meaning that I ever stopped adoring it - its just that I easily fall for lots of new products on a daily basis whether it be new things that arrive or things I find on the web that I want for the store. But as soon as I need to create a new display with something we have carried for awhile.....especially Tarina somethings.....I fall all over again ;-) The collection is inspired by the vintage "Alice in Wonderland" illustrations. All the favorite characters can be found in the beautiful and detailed illustration cameos on each of the necklaces, bracelets, earrings and rings. My fav is the White Rabbit pink carved lucite bracelet.....and the giant red lucite heart necklace that is fit for a Queen...of hearts! And I love the cast metal Alice cameo necklace....it hangs on a fab chunky textured chain.


Hope you all have a fabulous Thanksgiving!!

xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home