Adventures in Curtsyland!

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Getting a Jump on Things

Curtsy Girl Danielle just departed for her adventure to Idaho with the Captain and his family. He has a great big wonderful family, so I know they'll have a fabulous time. It was tough getting her out the door this afternoon as Mike the UPS guy was generous once again (ok, enough already) and left us lots of boxes of goodies to drool over. That is one of the fun parts of our jobs - getting to open and play with all the new stuff.

During the past few weeks, it's been so crazy with all the new booty arriving daily that I've been rushing during the last half an hour here to get the blog done. So today, being the smart cookie that I am, I decided to start early. I've now been working on this piece of amazing prose for over 2 hours as every time I start to type, someone walks in the door, or the phone rings or Snickers is crossing his legs. I admit, there could be worse problems.



So a new business card case came in today and I can already think of at least 3 people I know who will be getting this from Santa! The engraving on the silverplated case reads "I like my money where I can see it, hanging in my closet". Perfect for the fashionista in your life.

I've had a lot of our customers trying to get a jump on the holiday madness that begins on Friday. Hostess gift for holiday gatherings, the perfect thing for that impossible to buy for friend, something that your picky mother in law will actually like. Calm down, relax, take a deep breath - The Curtsy Girls always come through for you. Who wouldn't love this sparkly ice scoop to swank up their next shindig? A leather handle toped with a rhinestone crown will make the bar sparkle. Cute new sets of cocktail napkins are always a welcome gift. Who wouldn't love the ribbon bedecked acrulic holder with napkins that say"Did you hear that slutty is the new black"? Ok, probably not your mother in law, but your girlfriends - oh yeah!


Have an amazing Thanksgiving!
XOXO
Curtsy Mama
Mary Jo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home