Adventures in Curtsyland!

Friday, November 30, 2007

CB Gift Guide Final Installment



Curtsy Mama is dragging a little today. Two late nights in a row has made for one tired cookie, but hey - fun is much more important than sleep! Am I right? Of course I am! The store's been hopin today, so I'm trying to fit this in between gift wraps.

So let's finish up The Curtsilicious Gift Guide. I left you hanging yesterday with no ideas for your BFF or that hard to buy for sheep wrangler. First of all, for your best pal, a pair of new Tarina Tarantino earrings will show her just how much you value her friendship. After all, she's been there for you for the good, the bad, the ugly and the really ugly. You owe her big time! Part of the Gothic Lolita Collection these 3" long lucite fleur-de-lis bead earrings on crystal posts with Swarovski crystal drops are gorgeous! They're the perfect way to say thanks for being my friend and loving me and for never telling anybody about the really ugly times!

OK - I have to say that I'm sitting here trying to type this blog and cracking up. I just googled the phrase "sheep wrangler" to help spark my imagination and what comes back, but Monday's blog where the sheep wrangler first appeared. Too funny! To be perfectly honest, I don't really know any sheep wranglers, have never met any sheep wranglers and don't profess to know what they would like for Christmas. What I do know is that if I were a sheep wrangler, I think I would love a Christmas Story Leg Lamp. I mean how many times have you watched that movie and thought how cool it would be to have that lamp? Yes it's kitchy, but we love it, that's just the way it is.


XOXO
Curtsy Mama
Mary Jo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home