Adventures in Curtsyland!

Monday, September 17, 2007

Oooohhh Such Cute New Stuff!!!


When my kids were growing up, I was a stickler for good manners. Learning them is a vital part of a child's education, something they will use their entire lives. We were thrilled to find the Good Manners Flashcards. These along with the Good Citizenship Flashcards are fun ways to help kids learn important skills. This shipment also included a bunch of cute stationary/note card sets made for kids. We forsee these cards inspiring kids to write to Grandma or Grandpa a little more often, and maybe even getting their after holiday/birthday thank you notes done without a fight!

Fifi the Poodle arrived in the store today! As she is pushed along she plays the song Alouette (being the true French Poodle she is). We have a matching jack in the box - or I guess I should call it Fifi in the Box - soooo cute!!

Sad news on the computer, the hard drive has gone insane and has to be committed. Kimber gave me the bad news this morning and it looks like nothing can be done to save it. Well, I always say what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. This has forced us to build some redundency into the new system, so I guess something positive will come out of this, at least that's what I keep telling myself!
XOXO
Curtsy Mama
Mary Jo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home