Adventures in Curtsyland!

Friday, July 31, 2009

Paris By Night

I'm having the best time this afternoon watching the Blue Angels practice. We have a great view from the store and this year, I was able to see a lot of the show. One of these days I'm going to get to take in their entire show and I can't wait - they are just so amazing!!

It's been over a week since we returned from our European adventure and it's such fun getting to tell our friends and customers about our adventures. It was such fun being in Paris on Bastille Day. In addition, it was the 120th anniversary of the Eiffel Tower. The line of people waiting to go up the tower was really, really long, so we elected not to go up. Even though I'm an ex-pilot, I have a horrible fear of heights and the last time I was in Paris only made it to the mid-point of the tower before chickening out and returning to terra firma, so I wasn't too upset. Even though I'm not a fan of ascending the giant structure, I love wearing jewelry that features the monument. The Enamel Eiffel Tower Bracelet by La Vie Parisienne is one of my favorites. The sleek black enamel has a tiny line of gold framing the outside of the bracelet and the tower sparkles with tiny jewels, the whole thing reminiscent of a night in Paris.

As the store gets busier and our time gets spread thinner, we have elected to make a wee change to the blog. We will still be writing posts, but instead of daily blogs, it will be several times a week. As our loyal blog readers know, we have a Facebook page that we post goodies on every day, so become a Cursty Bella fan and get the scoop updated to your personal page on a daily basis.



SHOP FOR A CAUSE

Tomorrow, Curtsy Bella will donate 10% of our total sales to Smiles for Marin Rose. This Children's Hospital Guild helps cover the costs of uncompensated care. In these days when so many have lost their insurance, this is a vital need, so please some out and help us support them.


XOXO

Curtsy Mama

Mary Jo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home