Adventures in Curtsyland!

Thursday, March 5, 2009


We love getting books in at Curtsyland. Both of the Curtsy Girls are avid readers and we're always on the lookout for fun books with a bit of a twist.
L is for Lolly Gag fits that criteria perfectly. Billed as Quirky Words for a Clever Tongue, the book is filled with quirky illustrations, fun trivia and lists within lists. A is for alley-oop, B is for brouhaha and L is for Lolly Gag! Truly a fun dictionary for the wordsmith in your life.


We placed several large Tarina Tarantino orders when we were at the LA Gift Show and thought we were done. Then we ran into the sparkly girls from Tarina once again when we were at Magic in Las Vegas several weeks ago. We were thrilled to find that several new colors have been introduced to one of our favorite styles of earrings. The Lucite and Crystal Drop Earrings are some of my favorites from her line. I have them in most colors and wear then several times a week. Because they are so unique, people are always asking me where I got them. The new colors arrived today and as I'm checking them in, a woman is buying a pair in the new Smoked Topaz color. I haven't quite decided my favorite yet, Turquoise (pictured), Amethyst, or Smoked Topaz. Guess I'll just have to get all three.

XOXO
Curtsy Mama
Mary Jo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home