Adventures in Curtsyland!

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Uncooked Brides

I finally got the Valentine's Day cards off the floor today....my goodness I was behind in that department! Luckily we had a new shipment of cards from Uncooked to fill in the empty spots....which means I was laughing the entire time I was displaying them. It seriously doesn't matter how many times I read their cards...I laugh out loud every time. One of my favorite new arrival reads "the best part about having you as a friend is that i can borrow your lip balm and not worry about getting herpes." I also enjoy the new birthday card that reads "i'm not going to let anything get in the way of us celebrating your birthday. well, unless i get diarrhea. then i won't be celebrating anything." We received a ton of Uncooked for Mother's Day & Father's Day as well. We will feature them when the time gets nearer....but seriously some of the best Mother's & Father's Day cards we have ever come across.



So wedding season has definitely begun and we are receiving oodles of new goodies in that department. My absolute favorite addition is Weddingish's new Bridal & Bridal Party Jeweled Ribbon ID Pins! These pretty satin ribbon bows come attached to pins that can be used to adorn any outfit or bag during any pre or post wedding events. Each ribbon is adorned with sparkling crystal letters. The Bridal styles available read Bride, Bride to Be, or Just Married. The Bridal Party styles include Maid of Honor, Bridesmaid, Mother of the Groom, and Mother of the Bride. We also received a fabulous pink sash for the Bride. Absolutely divine for bridal showers, bachelorette parties, rehearsal dinners or honeymoons!




xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home