Adventures in Curtsyland!

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Change Versus Comfort


Change Versus Comfort is a local Seattle band who's members include Curtsy son/brother Josh Thomas and talented band mates Derek Hernandez, Jon Lee and James Hollingsworth. After much hard work and many, many recording sessions, the band's first self produced CD, Tornado with a Halo, is now available. Curtsyland of course has them in stock.

If you want a taste of what the band sounds like, visit their myspace page http://www.myspace.com/changeversuscomfort for a sample. Yes, I'm a bit prejudiced - I've been listening to their music evolve for several years now and being the rocker girl that I've always been, I really love their sound. I'd buy the CD even if one of them wasn't my son!

If you want to see the band in person, they are holding a CD release show this Saturday, July 5th at 10PM at the Blue Moon Tavern (712 NE 45th St. Seattle). I can promise you that it will be loud, energetic and amazing!

Curtsy Bella will be closed tomorrow, Friday July 4th, will re-open at our regular time, 10AM on Saturday July 5th. Have a safe & sane holiday!


XOXO
Curtsy Mama
Mary Jo

SAVE THE DATE - Wednesday, July 9th from 5-7PM Sip & Shop at Curtsyland. Cooling summer libations and live music - join us for some summer fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home