Adventures in Curtsyland!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Summer Favs


Now that summer has finally arrived, it's time to show some skin. For those daring girls out there, Nippies will add spice to your life and sass to your wardrobe. It's rumored that these are popular cover ups on many of our local watercraft. In fact the owner of the company told me she saw a You Tube video of girls sporting Nippies at Seafair. Not quite that brave? They're brilliant under those featherweight tee's that we all love this time of year.


Bare arms and legs take on the perfect summer glow when you spritz a little Glitz on them. I spray it on my skin, my clothes, my hair. I love it's fresh scent and that it never makes me look too too sparkly.

It's hot, it's steamy, it's sultry and you are one sexy babe. One never knows where the hot nights of summer will lead, but you're a smart girl and you're prepared for anything that comes your way - right? You are if you've stocked up on Proper Attire Condoms. Brought to us by the folks at Planned Parenthood, these gems come in little designer boxes and pouches - so chic, so in control, so you!

XOXO
Curtsy Mama
Mary Jo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home