Adventures in Curtsyland!

Friday, August 24, 2007

A Note From The Real Boss

Curtsy Dog Snickers here. I'm writing the blog this morning, so the woman I own can get out the door a little sooner. I'm planning on spending the weekend at the Seattle Canine Club doggie day care and if I don't help out, we'll never get out the door! Curtsy Mama has out of town company and it's much more fun for me to hang out with my buds than listen to all that chatter! Plus they always put me in with the young pups, who can learn a thing or two from this old dog.

My favorite person in the entire world, The Captian aka Curtsy Boy, will be helping Danielle in the store for part of the weekend. You should really stop by and meet this talented guy. His company Trust Me I'm a Pirate (www.trustmeimapirate.com) is responsible for creating the CB website and he does all of the print ads for the Curtsy Girls. Most importantly, he's great at scratching my belly!

Since I have control of the computer, let me correct a mis-truth that has been circulated about me. I'm NOT overweight and can have as many treats as I want! So, if you're passing by Curtsy Bella and have a spare pot roast in your purse or backpack, hook me up!
bow wow wow XOXO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home