Adventures in Curtsyland!

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Happy Birthday Curtsy Girl Danielle

Happy 24th Birthday to Curtsy Girl Danielle! It's hard for me to believe that my baby girl is now all grown up and my business partner. Danielle's creative vision is what makes Curtsy Bella the place you love to shop. She's in charge of all the merchandising and displays and pretty much every creative thing having to do with the store. I think that she does an amazing job with it.

I have to tell you, I am one fortunate woman! I have 2 great children who are both pursuing careers that they love. It's been such fun to watch Danielle's creative juices unleashed over the past year. Sometimes though, as the financial moniter of the business, I have to rein her in (yes the "panty jungle" has to wait a while longer and no, we can't have a pig in a tutu as the store mascot). My son, Josh is an amazing musician (www.changeversuscomfort.com) trying to make it in Seattle. My children are who inspire me and help me to keep growing.

Well, that's it for now. I have to get ready for work. Don't forget our sale today! Take 15% off any one item in the store that has a 2 or a 4 in the price. Since we adore our customers, we'll take the discount off your most expensive item!

XOXO
Curtsy Mama Mary Jo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home