Adventures in Curtsyland!

Friday, August 17, 2007

Kisses

Almost the weekend!! (I actually am usually more excited for weekdays because we receive goodies from UPS and FedEx. But it feels so wrong not to be excited for the weekend.) The Captain and I just finished watching Sunset Boulevard. Do try to not be jealous of our Friday night.....too much birthday celebrating this week I suppose. Anyways, watching it sent my thoughts to an order we are anxiously awaiting of the most fabulous bangles EVER. They come in black or ivory resin - the ivory ones made to look like real ivory scrimshaw - and they have wonderful sayings on them. A few examples: "Truly fabulous people never get dressed before lunchtime"...."Are you a good witch or a bad witch?"....."Does this bracelet make me look fat?" And my fav says "All right, Mr. DeMille, I am ready for my close-up." I can't wait!! We will let you know as soon as they arrive.


Today I made out with a few of our glass display cases. I decided that red kisses were needed on the cases that hold our adorable Timmy Woods purses because I love them so much!! They are clutches carved out of acacia wood, shaped like luscious lips or a pretty pink bottle of nail polish. I first fell for Timmy Woods creations after spotting them on a few Sex in the City episodes. A particular Curtsy Girl insisted on documenting this event; running for the camera during my first reapplication of Rubies & Roses. I, however, believe it inappropriate to interrupt a girl while she is working. xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home