Adventures in Curtsyland!

Monday, June 1, 2009

Words of Inspiration


Graduates, this is the month when everyone is scurrying trying to find just the right gift. I love the Success Window Card Collection. A nifty little box filled with 30 days worth of inspiration. Whether your graduate is heading off to college or trying to find a job in the real world, each card will nourish their determination to reach the goals they have set.




I had yesterday off and on such a perfect day, I just had to hike somewhere. I decided to do a portion of the Burke Gilman trail and ended up walking a little over 17 miles. Last night when I got home, needless to say, my tootsies were tired, but when I took off my tennies, I realized that they also looked trashed! I just had to spend a bit of time relaxing and giving myself a pedicure. Thank goodness for butter london! Their Stiletto Stick is a hydrating heel balm, but I roll this stuff all over my feet and it makes them as smooth as silk. Followed it up with one of the gorgeous colors of their 3 free lacquers (NO Formaldehyde, NO Toluene, NO DBP) and my toes look all happy again! (It takes so little to make them happy!)

DATES TO REMEMBER

This Saturday, June 6th, Curtsy Bella will donate 10% of their total sales to Rebuilding Together Seattle.

Rebuilding Together Seattle was established in 1989 and is part of the national Rebuilding Together organization. They are a volunteer, charitable group and repair or rebuild homes at no cost to low-income homeowners, particularly those who are elderly, disabled or families with children.



XOXO
Curtsy Mama
Mary Jo
Curtsy Bella's Facebook Page
Curtsy Bella's Facebook Page
Promote Your Page Too

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home