Adventures in Curtsyland!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Flirty Frills

So head over heels for our newest lingerie arrivals! Ruffles & pretty spring colors aplenty. Many of said lingerie pieces are hanging in the antique steamer trunk I just scored for Curtsyland. I have always wanted one and I came across this one in great condition and a great price. I didn't get it upon first discovery, but never stopped thinking about it. I went back wishing & hoping no one had snagged it....the divine Vintage & Antique Gods must have been looking out for me as it was still there & the dealer was having a 50% off sale.



The Flirty Frills collection from Carrie Amber Intimates is properly named. Each piece is certainly flirty & frilly...& fun & fantastic & fabulous &....is sure to make any fella flush with excitement ;) The collection includes a ruffled garter skirt, a ruffle bra, and a ruffle gartered slip with matching thong...all in a perfect peach color.





We just brought the StockinGirl line in to Curtsyland. The nude fishnet with nude lace top will look fabulous with the peach Flirty Frills!

xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home