Adventures in Curtsyland!

Monday, June 22, 2009

The F Word



Some of the most popular cards in the store shoot f-bombs out there. So popular that we frequently run out before the next order comes in. I'm happy to say that we received a new shipment of everyone's favorite card - Happy Fucking Birthday. The older I get, the more I love this card! A new one from our friends at 16 Sparrows is Shut Up Crybaby -pretty sure this one is going to be another one that's tough to keep in stock.

The Curtsy Girls are going on vacation to Europe in 2 weeks! Curtsy Mama hasn't taken a real vacation in over 10 years. Any free time I had was spent visiting my aging mom. Since we lost her last fall, I've decided to take both of my kids to Europe. We're flying into London, then heading down to Paris, Milan, Florence and flying home from Rome. We'll be posting entries on Facebook during the time we are gone. The store will be manned by our intrepid Curtsy Girls Pamela and the newly married Heather. Last time I was in Paris, I only made it half way up the Eiffel Tower and my extreme fear of heights forced me back to terra firma (pretty funny for an ex-pilot...yes?). Anyhoo, this time I'm determined to make it all the way to the top. If you too are a fan of La Tour Eiffel, you'll want to check out the brand new mug sets we've just received. Just the thing to drink your morning cafe au lait in style. C'st bon!

If you missed the Curtsylicious Summer Sale this past weekend, don't despair. Danielle has packed our itty bitty Sale Room with lots of goods. Make sure you make a stop in there on your next visit.

XOXO
Curtsy Mama
Mary Jo
Curtsy Bella
Curtsy Bella
Promote Your Page Too

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home