Adventures in Curtsyland!

Friday, June 19, 2009

Blow Him Away With This Gift


Give Dad something truly unique this year. The Hand Grenade Oil Lamp is from New York designer, Piet Houtenbous . Made from actual US Army surplus grenades, the pineapple grenade, when filled, will burn for 24 hours. A sure fire conversation piece for his living room!

My dad died suddenly when I was only 26, and I never felt like I really knew him. How well do you know your Dad? The His Life Journal is filled with remarkable quotes from remarkable men. Hopefully, he will be inspired to write down his thoughts, hopes and dreams for future generations. I would have so treasured something like this from my father.


Tomorrow is the final day of the Curtsylicious Summer Sale. We'll be taking 15% off all sale prices!!

Sunday our Curtsy Girl Heather is getting married and we'll be closing up shop at 3pm to attend the wedding.



XOXO
Curtsy Mama
Mary Jo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home