Adventures in Curtsyland!

Friday, December 26, 2008

Post Holiday Sale

I hope everyone had a fabulous holiday. The Curtsy family enjoyed being together, even though it was our first Christmas without my mom. Every year I cook and host the Christmas dinner at my home. As I have downsized over the years, it keeps getting cozier and cozier. Yesterday was no exception as I had a total of 12 people for dinner in my little one bedroom apartment. Luckily I have a great antique dining room table that opens up and each end has a table that attaches on to it. It took up my entire living room with all of the other furniture pushed out of the way, but we had a heck of a lot of laughs. Our family isn't large, but over the years, I have "adopted" a lot of my kids friends and they come every year. One of my favorite nights of the year.

Danielle and her brother are off this evening to visit with their dad in Arizona, but before she left, she posted lots of sale signs on holiday goods around the store. All holiday merchandise is 50% off - even the beautiful John Toole Ornaments. It's a great time to start your own collection of Jewelry for the Tree.

Please take note that our hours through the end of January will be Monday - Saturday from 10AM - 6PM and on Sunday from 11AM - 5PM.


XOXO,
Curtsy Mama
Mary Jo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home