Adventures in Curtsyland!

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Stranded.....


Last night the Captain and I attended a fabulous BBQ party with Change Versus Comfort and friends. On our way home as we approached our exit off I-5, the Captain's car battery decided to die (he drives an amazing '68 Falcon). During our hour long wait for a tow truck in the middle of the night, I was kicking myself for not stocking all of our vehicles with the Safety Girl Roadside Emergency Kit!! In addition to all of the very important supplies needed in roadside emergencies, it is also stocked with supplies for urgencies. Urgency Supplies include chocolate, breath freshener, lip moisturizer, anti-perspirant, nail file, tampons, sewing kit, spot remover wipes, lens cleaning tissues, and headache remedy. (I am guessing it will take a lot of convincing to get the Captain to let me store a little pink briefcase in his muscle car......I will let you know how that goes)

Guess what??! By tomorrow, our main card wall will have two more rows of fabulous cards!!! My wonderful Curtsy Boy is hard at work right now hanging the racks......I am so excited I can hardly stand it! Tonight I will have the sweetest dreams of six rows of cards instead of just four ;-)

xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home