Adventures in Curtsyland!

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Baby Booty


OMG!!! How adorable is this little one?!!! This is baby Cameron (Stephanie from Unleashed Pawsabilities new arrival!!) wearing a pair of our "Yo My Booties." They are hand knitted, custom dyed, 100% Angora booties that come in tons of yummy colors. Currently we have them in purple, baby pink, lime, and baby blue. We had lots of people track us down for them after they were seen on the Ellen Degeneres show as one of her favorite baby gifts!! I just wish they came in big girl sizes too.


I finally got around to writing my birthday thank you notes today. I always procrastinate, but once I get into it I am reminded of how much I love to send and receive hand written letters! I used our new note cards with beautiful shoe illustrations by Anne Keenan Higgins, then sealed them with our "XOXO" wax seal stamp using pink metallic wax.

My bro's band is playing tonight!!! I so look forward to their shows....they are AMAZING musicians!!! They are playing tonight at Chop Suey around 9:30pm if you are looking for a fun Tuesday night. Be sure to check out their website too.....www.changeversuscomfort.com
xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home