Adventures in Curtsyland!

Monday, September 3, 2007

Laughter, the Best Medicine

I love days like today! I woke up early, got in an awesome workout (gym in my apartment was deserted at 5:30 this morning - go figure!), let Snickers take me on a long walk downtown and then came to work. I then spent time wrapping gifts for the Curtsy Grandma - she's turning 80 this week! I'd tell you what I got her, but she might read this , so you'll have to wait as I don't want to spoil the surprise.

One of the best sounds we hear in this store is laughter. It's usually coming from the direction of the card racks. We love cards and we really love cards that are a little edgy, a little naughty.
We have some of the best cards in Seattle, many that help you say what you really mean. Next time you're in a funk, stop by and browse through the sentiments, we promise you'll leave with a smile on your face!
XOXO
Curtsy Mama
Mary Jo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home