Adventures in Curtsyland!

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Hot, Hot, Hot!!

I am totally frustrated this afternoon. I've dropped something down to the bottom of my file cabinet and I have spent an hour trying to figure out how to remove the drawer. I'm usually a pretty handy girl, but it has me stumped. I've gone on to the company's website hoping I'm not the only klutz, and apparently I am, because they have no instructions for removing a drawer. I'm sure it originally came with instructions, but who saves files cabinet instructions :)?


I just took a break from cursing the file cabinet to take Snick dog outside and I have to say it's damn hot out there! When the temperature soars and the amount of clothing that you wear shrinks to a minimum, you can still look hot with new summer accessories from Tarina Tarantino. Just off the truck today are these Vintage Resin Dahlia Post Earrings. They're embellished with Swarowski Crystals for that extra bit of bling we love so well.

For the more daring girls out there, summer in Seattle is the time for Nippies. So many colors and shapes to choose from, these are fun to wear out under a lightweight tee. Pretty sure you'll get noticed when you wear these!


Reminder

This Saturday, June 6th, Curtsy Bella will donate 10% of our total sales to Rebuilding Together Seattle. http://www.rtseattle.org/

Curtsylicious Summer Sale

Mark your calendars for the sale everyone waits for all year long. The Curtsylicious Summer Sale is so big, we can't fit it in the store. We'll be using the vacant store 2 doors down, right next to Shoe Zoo. Thursday, June 18th, Friday June 19th and Saturday, June 20th. Oodles of bargains to be had!



XOXO
Curtsy Mama
Mary Jo

Curtsy Bella's Facebook Page
Curtsy Bella's Facebook Page
Promote Your Page Too

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home