Adventures in Curtsyland!

Saturday, February 20, 2010

It's all Cake....Baby


I had a bit of a frustrating start to the week. I went down to my car on Valentine's morning only to find that my driver's side window has been smashed and my ipod (which was actually hidden from sight) had been stolen. Oh...great, it's Valentine's Day & I don't have a boy and now I'm missing a window and an ipod.....poor me! At the beginning of this year, I gave my best friend Pamela and myself Gratitude Journals and challenged us both to write in them each day. It's pretty amazing when I take 5 minutes at the end of the day and write down things that I am grateful for that day, how it can totally change my attitude. So even on this day that was less than perfect, I was able to be grateful for the fact that I have a car to drive to a job that I love and that while I am currently not dating anyone special, I have the most wonderful friends and family who help make my life amazing. What a cool attitude adjustment!


Danielle has started making diaper cakes that are spectacular! Available in Small, Medium, Large & Grande, they can be customized for a boy or girl, and she can also incorporate many of the baby gifts we sell at the store into the design of the cake as well. These make wonderful centerpieces for baby showers and the diapers can all be used once the baby makes it's entrance.

Fabulous new robes for the Bride To Be. Customize them by putting her name on the front and having the most unique gift at the shower.

XOXO
Curtsy Mama
Mary Jo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home